ABOUT THE PROJECT/COMPANY
- Our client is the social entertainment studio for Generation Z. They build, publish, and monetize interactive short-form content through multiple apps – Yarn, Wishbone, and CatchUp – which collectively serve over 32 million MAUs and are consistently ranked in the Top 100 U.S. Apps charts.
- Profession: QA Engineer
- Experience level: Mid Senior 3-5 years
Required Technical Skills:
- A QA blackbox tester, in case of confusion, we don’t need automation engineers, we need hands-on testers.
- Experience with testing mobile apps on iOS and understands how to create and run test plans.
- Bonus if you know both Android and iOS.
- Good communication skills, role will be expected to communicate directly with product and engineering teams and work with additional offshore QA team members.
- English C1 – C2
- 9am-5pm EST
- Monday – Friday
- Email, Slack
Technical evidence required:
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
- if you have any comment or concern regarding this position please:
- If you require extra information about how to apply to our positions, our hiring processes or contracts: