ABOUT THE PROJECT/COMPANY
- Our client is a next generation contract and supplier management platform that was born in the cloud and works on any device.
- They have a strong focus on collaboration, clear actionable data, obligation and compliance tracking, email alerts and most of all ease of use. They have a ‘zero training’ mantra driving a fanatical focus on usability that results in an application internal stakeholders and suppliers can use effortlessly.
To Do – (Activities)
- Contribute, design, build, extend, and support their application
- Be involved in all phases of development, from conception to deployment
- Maintain quality code with a Code to Test Ratio 1 1.1
- Recommend technology, architecture and solutions best suited to solve problems
- Participate in daily stand-ups and design sessions with the remote team
- Regularly do code review pull requests
- Profession: Ruby on Rails Developer
- Experience level: 6- 10 years experience (Senior level)
Required Technical Skills:
1. 10+ years overall professional experience
2. 6+ years Ruby on Rails experience
3. A solid understanding of reliable design for big Rails projects
4. Confident with SQL (PostgreSQL in particular)
5. Clean code with understanding of code smells and refactoring
6. Test-driven development – “Test Obsessed”
7. Understanding of front-end development (HTML/HAML/SASS/JS). However, no knowledge of frameworks required.
8. Experience of delivering large development projects
1. Obsessed with Ruby
2. Tangible contribution to the open-source community or trackable record of public talks
1. Team player
3. Self Driven
- 8am-5pm COL (Client works wit UTC)
Technical evidence required:
- Yes. Selection process includes Interview CTO and Interview CEO.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
- if you have any comment or concern regarding this position please:
- If you require extra information about how to apply to our positions, our hiring processes or contracts: