ABOUT THE PROJECT / COMPANY
Our Client is a strategy-led, multi-disciplinary creative marketing agency. Using a highly collaborative, user focused approach, They build meaningful connections between brands’ goals and customer interactions.
Their team is a talented group of strategists, designers and technologists who thrive on making great creative work happen on a daily basis.
To do activities:
1. Your primary focus will be to contribute to the team across planning, development and execution of customized websites for their clients.
2. Your role will require attention to detail while pushing the boundaries of modern development.
3. Manage new website builds from start to finish as the technical development lead of the project
4. Integrate with external APIs and services as needed
5. Write clean, well-documented code
6. Optimize new and existing websites for page speed and minimal server load 7. Research and learn new frameworks, tools and development processes on a ongoing basis
8. Manage their existing websites through bug fixes, website updates, and performance optimizations
9. Develop high-performing web applications using the latest tools, frameworks, and libraries
Experience: 4+ years
1. Profession: Web Developer
2. Experience level: Mid Senior
Required technical skills:
1. Prior experience working with WordPress theme and plugin development
2. Knowledge of ACF theme development and best practices
3. Prior experience developing production ready websites
4. Strong working knowledge of WordPress theme development and customization.
5. Experience with Shopify theme development is a plus.
1. Comfort with modern frontend frameworks
2. Strong communication and project management skills
3. Ability to work collaboratively with other developers using version control
4. Ability to work collaboratively with project managers, creatives, and other peopledepartments
1. Team player
3. Self Driven
4. Good vibes
Working hours: 9am-6pm EST
Workdays: Monday – Friday
Work mode: Remote
– Requires submitting technical evidence?: Yes
– Explain the selection process:
1. Interview with CTO.